1. I procrastinate.
2. I love Britney Spears’ music.
3. I was a cheerleader in high school.
4. True crime fascinates me.
5. I have a heart-shaped beauty mark on my right leg.
6. I’ve driven across the country, from the Golden State to the Garden State.
7. All four of my parents are retired school teachers.
8. I split open my older brother Jeff’s head with a wrench when I was five years old.
9. I split open my head when I was seven years old by playing dead (karma) tree on my bed.
10. I graduated from Bible school eight years ago.
11. I attended the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards as a seat filler.
12. Jason Alexander was the keynote speaker at my college graduation.
13. I have a 127 IQ.
14. I’ve kept journals since I was in sixth grade.
15. I’ve never had a strong desire to have children of my own, but I adore children.
16. I never thought I’d live to 39.
17. I’ve known my best friend since I was 15.
18. It took me five years to read the Bible the first time.
19. I miss the furniture I had from Raymour & Flanigan (as shallow as that is).
20. Proverbs 3:5 – 6 is the first Bible verse I ever memorized.
21. I’d live on pizza and ice cream if I could.
22. I sleep with the TV on.
23. I was born with an immature larynx. (It’s a real thing.)
24. My favorite kind of man seems to be a scripted one.
25. I have an aversion to paying full price for anything except food.